Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Inspiration Today, Studio Happenings and Work in Progress 156

little acrylic starts and experiments
all are 4" by 3,4 or 6 - they will all become backgrounds and underpaitings for something yet to come

Here's what I am finding inspiring this week:
  1. This cat painting by Carla Sonheim 
  2. A walk through Anthropologie always helps my creativity.  This time they were setting up for Earth Day. 



     3. Orange Roses





4.  Found hearts in my day.  You know the ones that appear in the shadows, the leaves, the clouds... I love finding these little "love" notes.  They make me smile.
5.  Getting together with other artist friends to talk about what we love - art.

1 comment:

  1. The experiments are amazing and I adore orange roses they are my absolutely favourite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...