Monday, April 13, 2015

Inspiration Today, Studio Happenings and Work in Progress: 155

heart
encaustic 3x4
Here's what I am finding inspiring today:
    1. The art of Katherine Dunn of Apifera Farm.  I'm in love with her style and that she not only paints but also blogs about her life with the animals on her farm.
    2. Blue bells. 
    3. The upcoming on line Doodle class taught by local Seattle artist, Diane Culhane.  I'm all signed up and am really looking forward to it.  I hope you will consider joining me - here's the info to sign up and here's the inspiration:  https://vimeo.com/122874903
    4. Rain in the forecast.  I actually do love the rain and that it brings with it cozy indoor studio time.
    5. Setting intentions for the day - it works :)
What are you finding inspiring today?

    1 comment:

    1. Setting intentions sounds like a great idea... I have been feeling like. List slave here and that sounds so much gentler... Great textures in the painting

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...