Monday, October 8, 2012

FILM26: U is for..

Its time for the letter U over at FILM26.  U was almost my undoing... but I pulled through.  Five letters left until the end of our journey.  The scary part about that thought is it means just 12 weeks until the end of the year.  This time of year picks up speed for me.  Its like a downhill ski slope into the New Year.  I'm ready, but at the same time, I'm not ready.  

unpretentious
 Summer has been lingering here in Seattle.  Its actually been unbelievable.  I think it makes it harder to believe that we are closing in on the Holiday season. 
Uniform
 Yet, I'm going to appreciate the last of our late summer here.  I know I will be handing out candy for Halloween, all too soon.  But, for now I will take in the bliss of the sunshine and shoot some film.
Me and U

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marji -- Thanks for leaving a comment on Morning Dewdrops. Love your banner image -- she says some much with her eyes and like your "RainCityGirl" name. Blessings Terri
    http://morningdewdrops.com
    http://www.facebook.com/MorningDewdrop1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hasn't it been lovely? Some have been telling us we brought the sun with us when we left Las Vegas. :-)
    Enjoying every minute of it! Have a great week Marji!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower photograph is so lovely! The year really just seems to have been going/gone so very fast... Oh, also, I love, love, love your bunny painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your film shots especially that flower shot, gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...