Monday, July 16, 2012

FILM26:: Letter O

O

Its time for the letter O over at FILM26.  Its so nice to get out and shoot a roll of film in the sunshine.  Seattle is really a beautiful place in the summer time.  I tried a new film this time - Kodak Ektar 100.  I was pretty happy with the color.  Next roll, I think I will order something expired or interesting from Lomography.com. 




I took a morning and went down to Pike Street Market.  I hadn't been on a photo jaunt there for a while.  Last time I was there I was shooting black and white.  The area was packed with people and there were quite a few fellow photographers around as well. 


I was really wanting to find an octopus for my O photo.  None of the fishmongers had any octopus for sale.  But, I did come across this one.  This photo was taken with my Ricoh camera.  It has a light leak... but I kinda like that. 


One Love - that'a way --------->


Wouldn't be complete without an Open sign of some kind.


And definitely wouldn't be complete without Orange.



2 comments:

  1. NIce skirt!
    And I like all those O shots, particularly the octopus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge it that! PHotos of OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's.
    Loved them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...