Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Welcome to June


I bought this way cool French Market Basket from this place.  Can't even begin to tell you how much I love this.  Originally, I thought of it as a birthday gift for a girlfriend of mine.  She's one of those friends that I have known longer than I haven't known her.  She's tough to buy for, really tough.  She's a huge Farmer's Market shopper, and I thought this would be a good gift for her.  I ordered two. 
June is the month that kicks off the Farmer's Market season in Seattle - which really means that summer is just around the corner.  Some markets have been open for a few weeks now, but really - June is when they are in full swing.  I'm ready with my cool French Market basket.  Although, now I have to empty all the camera gear out of it... or buy another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...