Monday, April 23, 2012

FILM26:: I is for....

On to the 9th letter.
We are a little more than 1/3 of the way through our journey from
A to Z
My goal with FILM26 is to learn more about film photography, more about being more cognizant of the photos I take and to make each one more meaningful.
I can say over the past 4 months that I am getting better at it.  The photos are improving and its fun.  I love the anticipation, the careful framing, the little extra time, the holding of my breath when I go to take the shot, and the little exhale when the shutter clicks. 
This is letter I
I is for...

Me and I

Intertwine

Iron
Its not too late to join in on this film journey.  Check out the new blog and the photo loupe posts to see what the other film fans in the group are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...