Monday, February 27, 2012

Its the Letter E at FILM26

Its time for the letter E at FILM26. 
I realized the only film camera I had loaded was the Ricoh, which does not have a self timer. My Polaroid doesn't have a self timer either... so, being that I was nearing the "E" deadline for a film shot, I had to be a little more creative than usual.  What you can't see in the photo above is that I took it into a mirror.  If you look closely at the edges you can see the bevel in the glass of the mirror.  I had to make my letter painting backwards so that it would turn out correctly in the photo.   I have since made another e painting to replace the backwards e. 
E is for Erechtheum Temple Porch of Maidens at the Acropolis in Athens
I toted the little Ricoh with me in my Nikon D90 bag on my recent trip.  I was hoping to snap off several rolls of film on my trip.  However, I only got about 26 shots off out of 36.  No reason, except that the digital was the "go to".  I actually really regret not taking scads of film photos.
Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...