Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Playful Pause

Playful Pause at Picture Color today.  This prompt actually fits with my photo today of Silhouette for the 30 Day Challenge.


In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
- shing xiong



I'll admit... I'm not so happy with my interpretation of today's prompt at Picture Color.  However, isn't Bluey cute!?
He was my Grandfather's bear, a gift to him in his adult life.  He sat upon my Father's dresser and now he sits in my china cupboard. 

2 comments:

  1. i think your photo is great! by the way, your package is in the mail as of an hour ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I didn't know that you are also participating in the 30 day challenge. Not sure if you still remember me. We met at Unravelling. You still have actually a link to my old blog on your blog list.
    I love your silhouette picture.
    LOve from Eva

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...