Monday, June 6, 2011

More on Color

More with Tracy Clark's Picture Color.  These are prompts 4,5, and 6. 

 Finding TECHNICOLOR
Had bought these fancy paperclips on a trip to the office supply store.  I really don't know why I bought them.  Paper clips really aren't part of my life.  However, for some reason the happy colors and shapes caught my eye and I had to bring them home. 

 The color of COMFORT.
I find comfort in tea - especially green tea.  Now don't get me wrong, I am a coffee girl through and through.  I can't start my day without my morning cuppa. 
However, a cup of tea really soothes the soul.  The color, the fragrance and the taste combine and make my mind chill.  Comfort in a cup.  I love it.

White on White
This was a little harder than I anticipated.  I actually had a hard time finding something was white and photo worthy.  Took a few trys to get it right. 
Whenever I go to the beach, I can't help myself but to pick up little treasures.  I come home with sand in my pockets and little momentos of an afternoon walking the tide line.  When I was a kid we spent hours on the beach.  Our entire summers were spent by the seaside.  I keep some of my favorite shells on display in a little jar on my shelf.

1 comment:

  1. great pics. that's funny about the paperclips--they make 'em bright and colorful and you have to have them...like candy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...