Thursday, June 9, 2011

Color - Punctuation and Texture

More color for Picture Color series.  Keeping me busy for the month of June. 


The Texture of Color

This morning I was wondering what I would find for texture in color.  I had an early Dr. appointment - time for the annual sweep from top to bottom.  No coffee, no food - total brain fog.  Stopped at Starbucks on the way home and a little shopping therapy to get me back on track for the day. 
Got home and still had no happy ideas for texture. There, on the patio table my little sedums were basking in the sunny goodness bathing their little leaves. Don't you love it when something just leaps out at you and begs to be noticed?


Punctuation Mark

I had all kinds of ideas for this prompt, but they weren't ones that I could pull together.  Finding that one thing that makes the color punctuation mark was harder than I thought. I wanted it to have punch but not be hokey.  Not sure I really pulled this off, so its making me want to really look for something that fits the bill.  Something that is a found thing versus a put together thing - know what I mean?
I will definitely revisit this one in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...