Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Color Me Yummy!

More color inspiration for the month of June. 
Color Me YummY

I was in Anthropologie the other day.  I go there to get creative inspiration.  There is something about the vibe in that place that really resonates with me. 
I couldn't help but to feel this time I needed to bring home a treat.  This great little tea cup was my treasure for the day.



Over at Mortal Muses they are focusing on square format.  I cropped this one square to see what I thought.  I actually had a hard time picking which I preferred. I was having a hard time sticking to the rule of thirds with the first one, but I liked seeing the whole cup versus not.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE it in the square format. just something about the way it draws the eye in. great shot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...