Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Visual Art

Ever feel the need for a little creative inspiration?  For me, one of the ways I get myself plugged into the creative energy of the Universe is go to Anthropologie.  When I walk in the door, I just immerse myself in beautiful colorful things.  Their displays are amazing and full of creative brilliance.  The imagination these people have for their artful displays is inspiring to me.  OK, the stuff there is pretty awesome too.  Today I actually met one of these creative minds behind the artful displays.
She was working on her world display.  She was gluing used corks in the shape of the Earth to show sustainability in our world.  We chatted for a while...  I was interested to hear about her job.  Can you imagine being one of the people who makes displays for Anthropologie- how cool is that?!  OK, I'm jealous. 


 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...