Saturday, March 26, 2011

A View From Here - Focus 52

-A View From Here-
Focus 52 this week is to show what its like where we are in the world.  Its interesting to think that really, I have many worlds in which I exist - my home, my city, where I play, where I work.  This is one of my worlds... my studio.  Its a quiet place where I listen to music and just zone out - or tune in.. depending on how you look at it.  It has great light, it looks to the east where I can watch the sun rise, its full of creative energy and inspiration... and its a bit messy.  I love it here where I sit by the window and create whatever comes to me.  This is my view.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! What are you making? Nice light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great capture. My studio is my favorite room in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful place for inspiration - I absolutely have to have a window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the light comes in - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great self-portrait. I love the concentration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...