Monday, August 9, 2010

August 8 & 9


I wish I could say the weather is better...

I'm taking the August Break with Susannah and others. Only photos, no words really... but also no rules either. I've been so busy this month already with more to come. Lots of house guests, entertaining and then catching up in between. Believe me, I'm not complaining - Its nice.

This magnolia was front and center in my family room window. There really is no reason for it to face in to me. Nor is there any reason that this flower would appear on the dark side of the tree next to the house. There also is no reason that its best visable from the couch on the side where I sit. There is no reason at all for any of these things. I know its a message, a message for me. What...I'm not sure, I have my guesses... All I know is that there really is no reason, no reason for it to be there at all - but it brought great happiness and it made me smile.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...