Friday, July 16, 2010

Connect with your Inner Kid


Connect with your Inner Child
Originally uploaded by Rain City Girl



16 July - image for the Sunday Creative - Connect
Today I was went to see my ND. She is totally awesome and I always feel so good and cared for when I leave there. I was telling her that I had been craving salt. We talked about it - stress related most likely... anyway, her thought (prescription) was that on my way home I stop at Molly Moon's in Wallingford and get the
salted caramel ice cream.

Dr's orders for goodness sake - can't not do it - right!?

oH mY - I think I died and went to heaven. It was the most amazing thing I had tasted in a long time. Wowie! I even went for the total splurge and opted for the waffle cone!

Sometimes we just need to connect with our inner kid... just let it go and have some fun. Today I did that on my way home - just me. Kind of a date with my inner kid. It was spontaneous, fun, tasty, and satisfying on many levels. I haven't stopped for an unplanned ice cream - well, unfortunately since I was a kid. It was so cool to lick away at the icecream and suck the bottom of the cone where it melts through the little hole. Drips on your fingers.. so incredibly cool. I highly recommend a date with your inner kid once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...